For the final 2020 edition of On the Pulse we are bringing you an update on the PSIMS Project.
RLDatix & PSIMS - An Update
As you know, RLDatix has been working closely with NHS England and the Development team for the new Patient Safety Incident Management System (PSIMS), in order to ensure the compatibility with the RLDatix product suite.
We would now like to update you on timelines and next steps for delivering PSIMS compatibility with your RLDatix system.
- We are actively developing the integration between DatixCloudIQ (DCIQ) and PSIMS, which we intend to complete in January 2021, along with the PSIMS certification process.
- Pilot work with DCIQ customers will begin shortly after. You can express your interest in taking part in the pilot by clicking here.
- Once pilots have been completed, functionality will be available for all under a self-service approach, with supporting documentation and additional communications.
- Development on the DatixWeb platform will take place after DCIQ. We are aiming to have development completed and PSIMS supported in DatixWeb by June 2021.
- A pilot programme for DatixWeb will be launched as development progresses. You can express your interest in taking part in the pilot by clicking here.
- In order to support PSIMS in DatixWeb, a version upgrade will be required. Timelines for upgrades will be confirmed as soon as possible.
- Once pilots have been completed, functionality will be available for all under a self-service approach, enabling you to make the migration without the support of our Services team, unless you choose to do so.
RLDatix have been working closely with NHS England and the PSIMS team on the timelines mentioned above and all are in line with the PSIMS rollout timeline.
Click here for more information about PSIMS and current timescales for the project.
If you have any further queries regarding PSIMS support in RLDatix products, please reach out to your account manager.